*Sou a existência de um sonho... Eu sou eu dentro de mim, e dentro de ti, quem sabe dentro de um mundo onde as borboletas nadem e estrelas do mar flutuem... *






1.28.2006

In a wish..

Love keeps bragging me down
i touch you and you don't feel...
Impossible to reach... you are.
Try to stay in control
but the tears blind me
and take me away the reason
I want you!!
take me away and love me
for 5 minuts, for one night
for a moment that will last for life.
i cannot put in words what i feel..
is to deep, i'm to alone, so alone
you're on my mind... still... always!!
your voice, your face, your touch, your lips...
I close my eyes and almost feel you..
My imagination run free
i see you by my side at night, and i fall a sleep.
I dream with your kisses..
your hands on my body... i'm getting crasy!!
come into my arms...
let them tell you what i wanna say..
I'm lost in my thoughts
i'm lost in you!
All i want is a little bit of attention...
a hug.
Someone that care for me..
it's not that you're so important to me..
you just.. have all of me!
more of what i would like to give
But my heart doesn't care about what i want,
it just wants you...
I want you... one more time! this words are on my head..
Give me a moment of your life..

No comments: