*Sou a existência de um sonho... Eu sou eu dentro de mim, e dentro de ti, quem sabe dentro de um mundo onde as borboletas nadem e estrelas do mar flutuem... *






1.28.2006

Never There

"I'm filling up inside like i need to open wide
and pour my heart out to you
but i'll just get denied and all i wanted
was someone to hear what i'm going through
Everytime that i need you around you're never there, you're never there
because in my life is where i need you
but you're never there, you're never there
You were supposed to see all the signs i left right in front of your face
you were supposed to e the closest thing to bring me
but you're the furthest away
And i doubt that i will ever find out if there's a way
to get out of feeling all alone
'cause lately i've been thinking maybe that no one's going to save me
i'll do it on my own..."
Hoobastank

No comments: